Monday, July 13, 2009

Faces

Some faces were mean to my own
Some denied my existence
I love the ones that were happy
About me being all over the places

Some chiselled me till times unknown
Some were elusive in their opinions
I was deserted by a few that wanted me
To learn to come out of my illusions

Some were demanding enough yet loved me
Some were demanding enough to tire me
But all in one they taught
That only work will work for me

Some were jealous of what I was
Some inspired me to learn more
I’ve nothing against those who did not caress me
For they helped me to become bold

I thank the ones that ditched me
And the ones that aided me to arise
For all of the ones that I’ve ever met
I somehow learnt the most from their disguise

7 comments:

  1. an excellent work of art as usual
    ..i truly bow in revernce for the artiste in you..a true masterpiece..quite symbolic of a literary genius..

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud work yaar saki ..mast likhti hai..i appreciate that u express urself..in a world which is so superficial today..astonished...keep it up yaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. drunken observer is ADIT AGRAWAL of course..everyone knows that..
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!
    For all of the ones that I’ve ever met
    I somehow learnt the most from their disguise ..
    The best part of it all is that you got your lessons right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yess !! i have !! thnx !! fr reading again ! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. anytym.. It's an absolute delight to read such works.. So, Thank u, for coming up with them! :)

    ReplyDelete